Monday, November 15, 2010

wooooo

Here are some projects from Illustration concepts:


This project was to redesign a cover for any band... So I chose the band Weather Report, and their album Black Market. This one's entirely photoshop. 



This one was just some silliness that I did after the constitution day lecture. It was a panel on gay marriage with Sharon Hayes, Dan Savage and Dr. Kendall Thomas. I think this piece pretty much sums up what I thought of the panel. 



This is an ad campaign for Converse. 'nuff said. Graphite and photoshop! 





These were illustrations (one cover, 2 spot) for an article on the NYTimes book review for the book "freedom" by Jonathan Franzen. This was the very first assignment of the year I did - don't judge me! This one's all graphite.


This one's a cover redesign for the game "Goldeneye." All photoshop! 


And lastly, this one was a cover for an article called "Is America Islamophobic?" 
graphite and watercolor, collaged in photoshop.



pheeeeeeeeew! lots of stuff! 


No comments:

Post a Comment