Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things

Updates! I've been a busy little beeeee.

Here's some sort of lo-res process shots of how my fabric portraits are going:

Here are all the cut pieces laid out. 


Done some beadwork, 


a little detail. Those hip bustle things are made of green stretch velvet that are stuffed a tiny bit underneath. 


Mah messy studio.


Here are some things i've been doing in screen print: 













These are twelve of my favorites out of about twenty monoprints of this one. This queen's an evil witch queen (however she ended up being more adorable than evil) :-)




These are two different editions of my 5-headed queen, one done in CMYK and one done in random colors of my choice. I like to think of this one and the queen above as a sort of Wicked Witch of the West/Glinda the Good Witch pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment