Thursday, September 22, 2011

New!

Helloooooo, it's been a while since the last art update. Well, I've been busy here doing this and that (everything) and I wanted to share my first screen print with y'all.


 This first print is called "What Goes Around." This is the first run:

and this is the second, infinitely more complicated run (the colors are a little off - the  yellow is not quite so overpowering in the physical one): 



But yeah. Screen printing is fun! 

this next thing is just the positive image that is going to be turned into my next screen print, but I kind of enjoyed it how it looks as ink on mylar: 



This image fits in with my thesis project, which I shall inform you on in a separate post when I have more concrete drawings to update you on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment